While you are healthy it is natural to move your body and devote yourself to work, hobbies, study, etc. But if you feel pain, numbness, or are injured for any reason you will be forced to postpone your activities. If your condition continues for a long time it may profoundly affect your ability to resume your favorite activities for an indefinite period of time.
Today's Orthopaedics is a culmination of traditional and modern knowledge and technologies that has been handed down for generations. Additionally, new treatments are being developed one after another. We will make use of my experience to correctly diagnose and treat such physical ailments. For hand injuries or diseases, we can provide medical treatment and services, including day surgery. We can work together to provide the best treatment or solutions for your active lifestyle.
Our goal is to help you heal or improve your physical challenges. You deserve to enjoy your life to the fullest!
Don't hesitate to see me about any trivial problem.
Yoshiko Tobari M.D.
Director of Tobari Clinic, Hand Surgery & Orthopaedics
- Especially Hand injury and disease
- Graduated from Jichi Medical University School of Medicine
Resident at Tokyo Metropolitan Ohtsuka, Bokutoh, Hiroo Hospital
- Chichijima Clinic, Ogasawara Village <General Practice>
- Hahajima Clinic, Ogasawara Village <General Practice>
- Tokyo Metropolitan Bokutoh Hospital, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Miyakejima Clinic, Izu Islands <General Practice>
- Tokyo Metropolitan Hiroo Hospital, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Yotsuya Medical Cube, Hand Surgery and Microsurgery Center
- Meirikai Chuo General Hospital, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Approved by the Japanese Orthopaedic Surgery (JOA)
- Qualified Hand Surgeon certificated by the Japanese Society for Surgery of the Hand (QHS-JSSH)
- Sports doctor for people with an impairment certificated by Japanese Para-Sports Association
- Rehabilitation Doctor Approved by the JOA
- Sports Doctor Approved by the JOA
- Japanese Orthopaedic Association
- Japanese Society for Surgery of the Hand
Second floor, Actopia Ichibankan 2-31-16 Akabanekita, Kita-ku, Tokyo 115-0052 Japan
One minute walk from Akabane Exit of Kita-Akabane Station on the JR Saikyo Line